Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
December 8, 2016
The whole family really loved the Kuranda train and Skyrail and we upgraded to the Gold Class on the train and Diamond View on the Skyrail. Spent lots of time in Kuranda exploring this lovely place it was great thank youLisa Stevens
May 22, 2015
Went and had a great day at Josephine Falls sliding down the granite rock slide was awesome but the water from the mountain bloody freezing well worth the trip it was a blast!Joshy Manton
Billy Tea Bush Safari's
October 16, 2014
The family saw this tour to the rainforest and said they want to book it so we booked on line in Dubai and we are very happy we did. Billy Tea driver very good information enjoyed tour greatly thank you AdhilAdhil Mohamed
October 16, 2014
We had good time Jungle Surfing with the family. Great for the young one fun on the hampster wheel thank you AdhilAdhil Mohamed
July 25, 2014
Just got off the magnificent ocean freedom machine. What a vessel, what wonderfull helpful staff. I had dived before in Tahiti 20 years ago and felt comfortable, but today I could get a grip of it and with as much help and reassurance from the staff I couldn't dive today. No matter at all as the snorkelling is amazing and the barracuda swimming around the back of the boat was truly amazing. There are 4 different places to relax and we used them all at some point during the day. Money very well spent and I would recommend this to anyone at any level of competence.David Fitchett
Swing on to this great value 2 day 1 night overnight scuba diving adventure with only 12 other guests and explore Australia's Great Barrier Reef in the early hours of the morning and even at night.
While cruising out to sea aboard this newly re-fitted sailing boat, relax and let your worries leave you while you witness the passing natural beauty of the Cairns Outer Great Barrier Reef region.
When boarding the overnight scuba diving boat, expect to notice the friendly environment that the expert crew sets as you depart Cairns sailing to your first diving location. once there, you will have plenty of time to take in all of the beautiful corals and marine life in the secluded Great Barrier Reef dive and snorkel location. Upon arrival to the boats other diving locations, you will notice that the reef and corals keep getting better and better and the marine life more abundant. While this sailing vessel is not exclusively a dive boat, you will notice that divers are very well catered to with all new dive equipment, and the reef locations are very well suited for those really keen scuba divers.
This boutiqe sailing vessel is cosy and relaxing and features an onboard dive compressor which will make tank switch over's fast and easy so you can get back into the depths of the Cairns Great Barrier Reef (nitrogen levels permitting).
Fully catered meals are plentiful and tasty, just the thing to get back some precious energy you burnt throughout the day whilst exploring the depths of the ocean.
This is the perfect overnight scuba diving and snorkelling experience on the Cairns Great Barrier Reef and the perfect adrenaline experience for young couples and groups of friends. You will notice that the flexible schedule (no set dive and snorkel times etc) makes us one of the most easy going liveaboard dive boats in the Cairns region.
- Depart Cairns Marlin Marina D Finger at 8:30
- Motor / Sail to first dive location with tea and coffee served on the way
- Arrive at first diving location at about 12:00
- Move to next scuba diving and snorkelling location (unless passengers are happy to stay put)
- Second Reef Location plus location of Night Dive - As Coral Sea Dreaming is an SSI school, they can do introductory night dives - a very uncommon opportunity for first timers
- Enjoy an early Morning Dive/Snorkel Sessions are the best in the brilliant blue ocean
- A hearty breakfast is served around 8:30 AM
- Pull up anchor and move to the next exciting Great Barrier Reef Location
- Arrive Third Reef location and jump in for a scuba dive or snorkel and then a relaxing sun bake in the Queensland sunshine
- Lunch is served up on deck for all the hungry adventurers
- Pull up anchor and set sail for your return to Cairns city
- Arrive in Cairns at 4:00 PM and ride the coach back to your holiday accommodation and relive your experience with friends via the images caught on your digital camera
An overnight scuba diving and snorkelling experience on the Cairns Great Barrier Reef is the ultimate way to see the secrets of one of the seven wonders of the world. Highly recommended so book early!
2 Day 1 Night Liveaboard | Sail - Snorkel & Dive | Great Barrier Reef | SV-CSD
- Location: Berth 2, 'A' Finger, Marlin Marina Cairns
2 Days - 1 Night
Departs at 8:00am and returns at 4:00pm the next day
All Dive Equipment and a full length wetsuit are supplied. Some conditions apply All Divers must complete a QLD Medical Questionnaire onboard. Certain medical conditions (ex: asthma, heart disease among others) may preclude a person from diving.